Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The TRUE "Windy City"

In my opinion, Chicago has nothing on Idaho Falls, when it comes to wind. March came in like a lion and..well...went out like a lion. And April has been the same. A whole lotta wind, and a little bit of snow. I'm trying to revive my poor pansies - it's touch and go. The other day, I was cleaning my dining room, which has huge windows looking out to the front yard. Ben was returning home from work, and he pretended like he was being blown across the yard. I laughed so hard, so I made him re-create it for me for this shot:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I hate the wind when it seriously feels like it will blow you into next week.
we too have had a strange srping.
Ben, looks like a good sport to go back out so you can capture his blowing home. :)

Jenny said...

i always thought rexburg was THE windy city. honestly it never seemed to stop. yuck. it's been windy a lot here lately, too. if only we could get a breeze this summer when it's 100 degrees outside. :)

Unknown said...

My parents always did wonder why thaty didn't do wind farms here sooner!

lexykay said...

yes... i'm in cedar city where it's 80 degrees - suck it!
anyway, i update my blogypoo again, so enjoy. it's ginormous!

Beej said...

Yes, Idaho is always, always windy. I've been away for so long that I forget how windy it is there. I guess I would remember if I lived there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...