Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Four Things



I got this, via e-mail, from my cute friend, Margaret, and I thought it would be perfect for my blog.

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: Dylan's preschool, work, Ben's work (he forgets his lunch almost every day), and probably my mom's house.
B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: (Regularly): Greg (Ben's stepdad), Laurie (Ben's biological mom), Brenda (Ben's stepmom), and Gloria (Ben's mom)
C) Four of my favorite foods: bean burritos, cheesy bread from Papa Kelsey's, the house salad from Texas Roadhouse, and mozzarella sticks
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Home (I'm doing this while I scan at work), visiting Nat, visiting Mom, or in the hospital, delivering my baby, who would miraculously be healthy, despite being born two months early. :) We can all fantasize, can't we?
E) Four people I think will comment: Nat, Jenny, Anjie, and Beads
F) Four movies I would watch over and over: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, The Wedding Singer, and The Man Who Knew Too Little

6 comments:

anjie said...

Why does 9 months seem so long before the baby is born and then seems to fly by after the baby is born?

Jenny said...

i've only seen two of those movies, and we just barely saw the hitch hikers guide. it was funny.

thanks for some new movie ideas. :)

Nat said...

Can I be in the hospital room with you, delivering my baby?

Lynita said...

That is so funny, I would love to fantasize that my daughter isn't mischevious, that she is so brillant normal people bore her so she has to get into trouble to spice things up! Yeah you and I will just keep dreamin! LOL!

Gifford Family said...

Shoot if 2 months is too early then I guess 6 1/2 months is a little early! Being pregnant is not the funnest, especially the older you get. I am feeling pretty ancient right now! I know I should e-mail all this, but Dawnie had her baby Monday, little girl, they named her Morgan!

Beej said...

Love your picture, Kar. You are so dang beautiful. I hope that you know that.

I don't know how I feel about your movie choices. I haven't see Hitchhiker's Guide, so I guess I can't comment. I like Oh, Brother so, so. But I don't think that I could watch it over and over again. Multiple times, yes. But not THAT often. And the other two...yeah, not my favorite. Sorry.

I totally agree on the food, though. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...