Monday, April 28, 2008

Dylan at IHOP

When Ben's mom and stepdad were here, we all went to IHOP one day, and Dylan had to go potty, so I took him to the ladies' room with me. They had this hand dryer that was seriously sooo strong. Totally violently strong. We had fun watching it blow on our hands and moving our skin around, and then Dylan got the idea to let the air into his shirt, creating a balloon effect. He thought it was so funny. I happened to have my camera in my purse, so I caught it on my camera:


And then I videotaped it, too. Sorry if it's loud!! It was VERY strong:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget the meal...Just hang out in the bathroom and play with the hand dryer. I think if I were still a kid, I would so be doing this too.

Nat said...

It's the little things in life!

Jenny said...

i think it's a little creepy when the dryer things are so strong your skin gets pushed around. glad dylan had fun w/ it, though. :)

Lynita said...

We love those super strong hand dryers! Kaitlyn does the same thing too! I just love how it makes my skin move with it, it is a cool feeling.

Beej said...

He is such a cute kid. I know that he can be hard, but he is so cute that it is worth it. I wish that I was close so that I could play a bigger part in his life. I hope that he remembers me and likes me as his aunt as he grows up. I hope that even though we are moving that we are still remembered and involved in their lives...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...