Monday, April 21, 2008

Gloria and Greg's Visit

Ben's mom and step-dad, Gloria and Greg, drove down from Washington to see us:

They were only with us for 24 hours or so, which was a shame. They had to head down to Utah to see Greg's kids and his mom. But Gloria will be back in June, after the baby is born. Two of Gloria's sisters and her brother still live in the area, so they came over to visit on Saturday night. Here is Lynn, Ben's uncle, and his wife, Donna:

Ben's aunts, Myrna and Elaine:


They are such sweethearts. Seeing Gloria and her sisters together reminds me of when my sisters and I are together. Sadie and Ben, playing a jumping game:


Fake Smile Dylan:


Ben and Gloria:


After our guests left, we set up the air mattress for Gloria and Greg. And then I pulled out our massager, because Greg has horrible fibermyalgia, and I knew that would help with his poor feet. It became a massaging-fest:

I just love my in-laws. I wish they could have stayed longer!

5 comments:

Nat said...

YAY for in-laws!

anjie said...

Whoa! You've written a lot! I thought I just checked your blog! The shower looked like fun! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I can't believe you puked a spider! That is so gross. I have found beetles in 2 of my babies diapers. Ahhh! When you wrote about the gifts from Heavely Father for your birthday (The no pain thing), It reminded me of when I was pregnant with Aubryn and in so much pain. I flew out to my brother in Chicago to help them out. They just had twins. I wondered how I was going to do it. Would you believe that whole time I was there I had no pain. Even when I slept. It was amazing. I thought maybe I was cured. Bt my first night home-- the pain was back!

Gifford Family said...

It is always so fun to have relatives come for a visit. It is too bad that they could not stay longer.

Jenny said...

love family visits. we've been lucky to see a lot of our family lately. hopefully it will make up for the drought that will likely come later this year. :)

Beej said...

It's always fun to have visitors. I bet it was nice to have them visit and be with the kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...