Thursday, July 3, 2008

Barbecue

Brianna and Spencer came up from Utah a couple of weeks ago, and we had a little barbecue, which was fun.

Grandpa and Jake. Jake is shooting a web at him, Spiderman-style:
Pete:
Nat and Aunt Terri:
Beads:
Spence:
Dylan, with his fake smile:
Sadie:
Troy:
Mom and Micah:
Dad and Micah:
Dad and Ivy:
This is Brock. I was singing to him, and he got really embarrassed. Nat's kids are so funny:

Ben and Brock:
Brianna and Micah. I love this picture. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that she and Spence are moving 2,000 miles away in just a few days... :(

3 comments:

anjie said...

I love the last picture too. Your baby looks so content!

Gifford Family said...

I love family BBQ's! Your pictures of the kids are darling.

Nat said...

It's so weird that BJ and Spence are gone far, far away...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...