Saturday, July 12, 2008

Okies

When Beads was here a couple of weeks ago, we all (Beads, Moose, Moose's brother, Warren, Warren's wife, Becky, their two kids, Mom, Nat and her kids, and me and my kids) went to this place called Okies - it has pulled pork sandwiches, burgers, etc. Here are Beads and Moose. I know this isn't a particulary special outing - going out to eat - but I was just trying to take every last picture of anything involving Beads that I possibly could. She's safely in Buffalo now, but she and Moose are camping - they can't have access to their moving cube until Monday. So they're in sleeping bags on the floor. Moving sucks so much! In this picture, Beads is holding Nat's baby, Ivy, and Moose is holding Warren's baby, Kylie:

Warren, Becky, and their daughter, Kenna:

Troy, the Coke-a-holic:


My mom, another Coke-a-holic:


Nat, a third Coke-a-holic in this montage:


Jake. He was having a good time posing for me. He's in his Iron Man costume - a Power Rangers Mask and a visor, used as a breastplate of some sort. He is sooooooo creative:




Dylan. I think he was trying to pose in some kind of superhero way:


Sadie, copying Dylan:


6 comments:

Layton Mom said...

Fun! I have always wanted to try that Okie's place, was it any good?

Lynita said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm... pulled pork sandwiches! Sounds like fun! I think it is great that you were able to do some stuff with Brianna before she moved!

Jenny said...

looks like fun!

i'm missing moose and brianna, too. :(

Kar said...

Arin - it was okay, I guess. Nothing to write home about. They had free pork sandwiches the day we went - I'm not sure if they do that once a week, or if it was a one-time deal. You might want to call and ask. Free food is always nice!!

Nat said...

Jakob is such a poser. I wonder if he'll try to make a superhero pose during kindergarten pics... Do they even do kindergarten individual shots? Hmmm.

Nat said...

Oh, and Kar, you've got his costume ALL WRONG! :) The visor is Ironman's heart. DUH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...