Monday, July 28, 2008

Swimmin'

These pictures are from July 5th. That's how far behind I am in posting! Sorry... We went swimming as a family that day. These pictures are so precious to me, because this was the last time that my entire family will have been together, every single one of us, for a long time. Moose and Jake:

Brock and Brianna are in the picture below. They were having fun attacking people with one of those water noodles, calling it a "snake":


Pete:


Sadie and Ben are below. Sadie just likes hanging out by the stairs:


Nat and Ivy:


Dad, Micah, and Mom are below. This was Micah's first time ever swimming! He really, really liked it:


Lexi and Troy are below. I love this picture:


And below, Dylan, the fish. He is a really good swimmer. I need to sign him up for swimming lessons again this summer. Gotta wait until I get paid... Being poor is the BEST:

3 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I am not looking forward to the winter months at all, we have enjoyed summer A LOT!

Jenny said...

i'm glad you got to go swimming. it's going to be hard to have spencer and brianna so far away.

Nat said...

YAY! Those pics are so cute that you took!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...