Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scrapbooking

My sis, Lex, is here for the summer, and she often arranges scrapbooking nights for she, Nat, and I. Lex is so good for me - not only does she instigate scrapbooking night, but she also instigates working out almost every morning together, she and I. We've been jogging a lot, and I'm starting to go longer and longer before I hit my wall. I need to jog on my treadmill this morning, speaking of which... Anyways, here are some pictures of us scrapbooking one night. Nat:


Lex:

And me:

I need to scan the most recent cards I've made and put them on this blog. I will soon.

7 comments:

Layton Mom said...

I need to scrapbook so badly! I was just telling Nat that since t-ball is over we should get together once a week and scrapbook. The trick is trying to squeeze it in with everything else. I also have lots of tables so we wouldn't have to scrapbook on the floor. :)

Kar said...

You name the night, and I'm there!

Jenny said...

nice job on the jogging. i feel so much better when i get to excercise.

your scrapbooking looks fun!

Nat said...

YAY for scrapbooking! I've gotten so much done since we've been doing it with Lex. Arin and I were like, "We should scrapbook and lock the kids out of the house!"

J + A Humphreys said...

So fun that you have your sisters to hang out with. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but any kind of GNO (girl's night out) is right up my alley. Props on the jogging. You look great!

lexykay said...

first of all, i love the title to your lower blog. "ain't no party like my nannas tea party..." second of all i love our "thoughtful" poses.

anjie said...

That looks like fun. I need a scrapbook night!
You are looking great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...