Thursday, July 24, 2008

Barbecue on the Fourth

We had a leetle barbecue at my parents' house for lunch on the fourth, and then we played in the backyard. The adults played Phase Ten, in the million-degree heat. It was soo muggy. Lex:


Nat:


Beads:


Mom:


Moose:


Ben:


Nat and I struggled to play - we were stuck on phase three forever. I finally got too hot, and I went inside to cool down. Pete stayed inside with Ivy, which was smart of him. Pete and Ivy:


Just Ivy:

The kids played outside in the sprinklers and the kiddie pool. Here is Dylan, crying about something:

Brock, crying about something:

Sadie:

Jake:

Troy:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I wish I lived closer to family.

Jenny said...

i haven't played phase 10 in ages. looks like you guys had a great time!

anjie said...

Fun times. I like to see other people's kids crying too. It makes me feel a little bit better.

Gifford Family said...

I love to play Phase 10. I am a real sucker for games. Looks like a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...