Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Keepin' it Real

Alright, I got this tag from Autumn, and I kept putting it off so that I could clean the following things, but if I wait until all of these things are clean, this tag will never get done!! So the theme of today's post is "keepin' it real." You are about to catch a glimpse into my very dirty house.


1. Laundry Room - It's in our basement. The dryer squeaks when it's on; it's pretty dang old. Ben puts a lot of his tools there when he's working on our future bedroom, which is just to the right of this room.


2. Favorite Room - My favorite room is anywhere my bed is. My bed is currently in our living room, until our room in the basement is finished. It's very ghetto of us. The bed is unmade, of course:


3. Favorite Shoes - My stepmother-in-law gave these to me - she said she never wore them. I love these! They're definitely my favorite flip-flops:


4. Toilet - I'm really glad my flash is hyperactive - it kind of whited out the hard water stains in the toilet bowl. It's been weeks, seriously, since I've cleaned my toilet. I should be doing that instead of blogging so much:



5. Kitchen Sink - oh, this is nasty. I'm so sorry you have to see this:



6. Fridge - Hey, I actually cleaned the fridge yesterday! The "ick factor" got too large, and I couldn't stand to look at the nastiness any longer. So here is the sole picture I'm proud of in this whole montage:


7. What the kids are doing: When I took these pictures this morning, my kids were playing in my jewelery box. Grrr:



8. Self-portrait - I actually had Dylan take this. My hair isn't done, and my makeup isn't done, but at least I'm clean:


9. Closet - our clothes are still in the closet of the room that used to be our bedroom. It's the teeniest closet in the history of the world. Hangers won't even slide to the far right, inside. Did hangers used to be smaller in 1945?? Ben's ten billion pairs of shoes are at the bottom - my shoes are on teeny shelves to the left of the clothes. Ben has more shoes than Carrie Bradshaw:



10. Dream Vacation: Hawaii. I would love to go there again. My folks took me at the end of my senior year of high school.

Now it's time to tag. I tag Nat, Em, Apes, Nitz, and Arin. (But only if you want to. I always feel sheepish tagging people.)

6 comments:

Nat said...

Hmm. I'll do this tag, but I think I need to do some cleaning before I do it! 'Cause right now...yikes! Bikes!

Layton Mom said...

Done!! But unlike Nat I didn't clean first!

Gifford Family said...

That is a different tag! Kind of fun.

Nat said...

Yeah, totally didn't clean before doing the tag...I really wanted to, though.

Autumn said...

Cool! You didn't have to do it if you didn't want to, I should have stated that in my post.

Kar said...

Actually, Autumn, I LOVE getting tagged. I don't mind it at all! But a lot of other people grumble about it, so that's why I feel sheepish. You never know how someone will react to a tag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...