Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Eric-Meister

This is Eric:

I stole that picture from his Facebook profile.
Eric is my youngest sister, Lexi's, boyfriend, and he is really nice and cool. Lex goes to Boise State, and he lives here in I.F., which is hard for them. They visit each other back and forth. This is Lex's last year of her undergrad program. Then, hopefully, she'll be going to PT school down at ISU - much closer. The thought of her living closer makes me (and undoubtedly, Eric) happy. :)
Ben and I invited Eric over for dinner and games one night. This was the first time he met my kids, and he was a hit:



Sorry for my shoddy camera work there. I think my kids wore Eric out. They certainly wear me out...
After we ate, we tossed the kids into bed and played Tripoley, our family's new favorite game:

Eric brought some really nice, heavy, fun-to-hold poker chips with which to play. When my fam plays, our "poker chips" are my mom's decorative polished rocks. The light purple rocks are worth five bucks; the white rocks are worth one buck. :) When we used to go up to my grandpa's cabin, we would play Blackjack and use Skittles as money. We're very creative.
As you can see from the picture below, Eric kicked our butts.


Eric is such a nice guy; it makes me happy to see Lexi so happy. We need to call him and have him come over again soon.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, Eric rocks. End of story.

Anonymous said...

That's so great that he's so awesome!! IT's always nice when you get along with in laws!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...