Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To The Shores of Tripoley

That's the song I always think of when we play Tripoley, though I know that the Tripoley in the song is spelled with an i at the end - "From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli..."

We got together and played that weekend that Lex was here.

Ben:


I think this is quite possibly the funniest picture of Mom that I've ever seen:


Hahaha! I love it!!

Eric and Lex:


Nat, me, and Mom:


Eric, Lex, Nat, and me:


The kids were being insane, as usual:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never played that game before. Looks like fun:)

Unknown said...

I have to agree.. that is the funniest picture I have ever seen of your mom! lol :) And I went to Girls Camp with her.... so that has to say something... right, RIGHT?!?! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...