Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ugh, it looks AWFUL!!

Ben did Micah's hair a few weeks ago for church, and it looked awful. It was getting kind of long. Ben mohawked it (which is so inappropriate for church), but because the back was long, it looked an awful lot like this:



I was like, dude, we have got to cut his hair. And we don't have any money to have anyone professional do it (which is also the reason my bangs are like three inches too long right now). So Ben pulled out his trusty clippers. We thought a one on the sides and back and a three on the top would be good, but not so much:



He looks BALD!! I'm sad about it. But hair grows - this I know. And next time I'm going to pay someone to do it. Great clips is $8 for a kids' cut, which makes me wince, but I think it's worth it. Seriously.

5 comments:

Nat said...

That's what happened the first time I cut Troy's hair-right before family pics, no less. I felt like I made him look bald. Just very very short. But as his hair gets thicker the short cut will be just fine.

Amy said...

It will grow. I cut Ethan's hair- I just use the 7 guard for the top then belnd to a 2 at the very back. It saves money and I don't mind doing it.

Lyndsay said...

We just pretty much shave our 3 year old's head down when we cut his hair, just the easiest way. I am fortunate that my neighbor cuts hair and we have worked out a deal where I sew dresses for her little girl and she cuts mine & my kids hair. I still think your little guy is quite handsome, however!!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look too bad! He's still such a cutie!! And it will grow back. His hair seems to grow fast. I want to take the kids to get their hair cut, but Mark won't let me:P I hate doing it and they really need one!

Carrie said...

I am behind on reading. I am sure his hair is already looking better. I cut my kids hair and every once in a while it gets a little too short. I wonder if the $8 is worth it, but every time I think about it I end up pulling out the clippers and doing it myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...