Monday, July 27, 2009

Ben's B-Day

Sometimes I'm just not in a picture-taking mood. And then later I feel badly about it. I only have three pics from Ben's b-day. He's 33 - yikes! Bikes! He and I went on a double-date with Nat and Pete. We went to Harry Potter, (yes, this was my second time in a week, and I'm itching to go again) and then to dinner at Iggy's. (We had a certificate.) It was alright, but the pizza was nothing to write home about. Then we came back home and ate brownies - Ben's not much of a cake lover:


Unfortunately, he only got one gift from me - and it was jeans! Again!:


Yes, I just got him some jeans for Father's Day. But the boy really needed jeans. So now he has two non-ripped pairs. :)
Happy Birthday, my man. I love you.

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Happy Birthday Ben! It is sad, but when you are OLD like us you get what you NEED for your birthday instead of what you WANT! However, I would kill for a new pair of pants right now :)

Nicole said...

Hey Karlenn! Yeah...don't like the "stars" method. And the link to that recipe is on my blog. If you click on the words "great fondant" in the middle of the post, it should take you there.

Lynita said...

Happy B-day Ben! Dinner/Movie Date, Brownies, and new jeans... what more is there in life? Oh yeah cheesecake, that would have made it perfect!

Nat said...

YAY for Ben! That was a fun night; thanks for inviting us along (and sorry about my babysitting situation that happened that night).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...