Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Jud's

We went to Big Jud's after swimming in the ice water with Kyle's family. It was sooooooooo yummy.

Ben put a dry swimming diaper on Micah. He wasn't amused:


Kyle and Shelly's younger daughter, Andrea, cracks me up so much. She kept asking me to take pictures of her, and then she wanted to look at them. She was a little model. Work it:


The camera loves you, baby:


Now give me "I just swam in ice water." I'm loving it:


I have to admit that I kind of spoiled my dinner with too much to drink. They serve ironport there, and I drank and drank and drank. I LOVE ironport. Why don't they bottle it??? Yum. My mouth is watering as I type this. Want to go to Scotty's, anyone? They serve ironport there, too. Micah is a fan of ironport:


We're really awesome parents. Giving our baby soda in his bottle. Anything to keep him from crying. I swear all he does is cry these days.

It really was quite a long wait, and Kyle's fam provided us all with string cheese to help fight the hunger. Micah sucked on his, like a binkie:

Slideshow, anyone?:


3 comments:

Nat said...

Big Jud's is yummy, but I actually really hate ironport. Oooh, Scotty's is yummy, too! Now MY mouth is watering!

Gifford Family said...

What the heck is Ironport?

The Dillons said...

MMM Big Juds! Haven't been there in a long time, but I love it. I want to try your drink, sounds good

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...