Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Play Group

Just one of the many things I love about not working anymore is that I get to go to our ward's play group. I missed it, and the kids love it. Two weeks ago, we had a little water party at my friend Lorraine's house. I stole these pics from Emily's blog (I forgot to bring my camera that day).

There are a lot of little one-year-old towheads in our ward:

Including Micah. He's in the background, with the long-sleeved yellow shirt.

Dylan and Sadie are in this picture:


You can see Dylan's huge rib cage (he inherited that from his daddy) and Sadie in her pants and long-sleeved shirt. She was NOT interested in swimming at all.

And the mommies sitting and talking (my favorite part of play group):


I'm on the blanket, with my legs spread out, talking to Holli. We were talking about ADHD.

I love being able to go to play group again. Viva la play group!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally miss going to playgroup! I'm definitely going to start coming more often!! I miss my friends!:(

Nat said...

I really should go to my ward's playgroup...*sigh* But sometimes it feels like ANOTHER thing that I HAVE to do.

Emily Empey said...

WAHOO! I love play group!

Patty said...

Two Questions: Do you have to have kids to go to play group? Why are they called towheads? I don't get that.

Mindy H. said...

It looks like all of the kids and all of the moms had a great time. It is so nice that you have an outlet like that for the kids energy and the mom's social interaction needs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...