Thursday, July 16, 2009

We Like Pizza. A Lot.

After we were done swimming, we ate at the pizza place across the street. Dad is so serious in this picture:

And Pete is doing his requisite Weird Face:

The pizza was pretty decent. Not as good as Craigo's, but much better than Little Caesar's. It's Lexi's favorite veggie pizza ever:


When the kids finished eating, they got bored and started messing with the golf pull carts and stuff:

So Lex started a rousing game of Red Light, Green Light to keep them occupied:

When Dylan was the main person, he was being a punk. He would turn around and around really fast, not giving the kids a chance to sneak up to him when his back was turned:


He's such a stinker.
Slides:

6 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, at Jake's class party, we were trying to show the kids how to do red light green light, and the front kids would either turn around really fast or they would peek over their shoulders. And the kids going up would just run as fast as they could. I'm like, do you not understand the idea behind the game? Silly kids. That really was a very fun day.

Carrie said...

I like this post title. We like pizza, a lot too. I have become a fan of picking up the family size half veggie delight and half chicken, bacon, artichoke at Papa Murphy's. It is the best! Get a $3 off coupon. You could never make that pizza for the $11 it costs.

Mindy H. said...

You guys really are always doing fun things. I haven't been to up to Heise for a couple of years, but I love that slide too. Spencer said that he and Brianna had a great time at the drive in and at the pool. It is so great that they had a chance to make so many fun memories while they were here.

Emily Empey said...

I just rad a bunch i haven''t read on your blog! WE LOVE PIZZA TOO! After swimming Pizza and Root Beer are the best! WE are going to Lava this weekend and one of our favorite places to eat is the pizza place! My mouth is watering just typing this! hahaha I am such a dork!

Lynita said...

We love pizza too, you should come to NY and have some amazing pizza! Seriously NY knows how to do pizza, this coming from someone who ate pizza for 3 years straight!

Beej said...

Pizza is good. And I loved playing those types of games when I was little. Oh wait! I still like to play those games.

I'm really glad that they had such good veggie pizza for Lexy-Kay. I always worry about making sure that the place we go to eat together has food for her to eat, too. I'm actually really proud of her for sticking to her commitment to vegetarianism. Go Lex! I couldn't do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...