Friday, July 24, 2009

"No You Didn't!!"


I took Micah to get his hair cut. My friend, Megan, figured it out from the below post, and she wrote me an e-mail with the title, "No You Didn't!!!" She's sad at me that I cut off Micah's curls. So is my mom. The thing is, we don't live in the 1860s, where you grow your little boys' hair long with ringlets and put them in dresses until they're four years old:

Also, Micah's hair was hanging over his ears. In fact, it reminded me a lot of Gene Wilder:

Have you seen Young Frankenstein? Hilarious. Gene Wilder is hilarious. But I don't like his hair. And I didn't want Micah to have Gene Wilder hair. So it's chopped. But that's not why he was crying in the above picture. He was crying because I wasn't holding him. That kid is driving me INSANE. I cannot hold him all day long!!! Arghhhhh!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! What a sad, but cute photo of Micah!! I understand what you mean about long hair, but I didn't think it was THAT long! LOL He still looked very much like a boy. I should show you a picture of Jonas' hair before we cut it the second time. It was LONG!! Micah is still cute, even with non curly, short hair!:)

Nat said...

Dude, before we cut Brock's hair for the first time, he totally had a mullet! And everyone kept saying "What a cute girl!" Yeah. Micah's curls were so cute, but I know how it is, wanting to give him a "boy" haircut.

Mindy H. said...

I'm digging the mohawk. Very stylish.

I usually have to beg Jenny to cut her babies hair. They don't grow sweet little curls. In fact, Jenny's kids don't really grow any hair to cut for the first year, or two. Just a little off-center, hitleresque comb-over. It's a good thing her kids are cute enough to make up for it ;)

Oh, and if you figure out how to convince Micah that it is ok to be set down every now and then, please pass the trick onto my sister. Her new little guy screams so loud I can almost hear him in Idaho when she sets him down.

Lynita said...

I think little boys look better with "boy cuts", call me crazy but it just looks cuter! I love the little faux hawk he has in the picture. I can't stand it when my kids are too clingy either, hopefully it will pass! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...