Sunday, July 5, 2009

Father's Day

Father's Day was really fantastic this year. Last year, I didn't do very well in celebrating it, because I had a newborn and then Dylan had a big birthday party, and when it was all said and done, I was too tired and poor to do much for Benny. So this year, I was really careful and saved up for a few weeks to get him a pair of jeans:


So now he has one pair of jeans that doesn't have holes in it. I might get him another pair for his birthday. Could I give more boring gifts??

I also stayed up really late making him a card:

You can see the card up close here.

I also made sure he had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast - his favorite.

Ben is a good dad. Very hands-on, which I appreciate. He has no qualms about changing diapers or bathing the kids or just being a great helper to me. I know that not every man has that quality, and I am so grateful.

A cute picture of Micah on that day:


Could Micah get any cuter? Wait - yes!!!:


Look how cute. Micah hardly ever falls asleep on us like that. He is definitely a fan of his crib. But he just lay down and fell asleep on his daddy. A perfect picture for Father's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so good of you! Mark's Fathers Day wasn't that great. I did give him a present, but it was VERY last minute so it totally sucked! But at least I got him something! My Mothers Day this year was HORRIBLE!!!!:P LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...