Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dad's Fireworks

My dad and a neighbor of his decided to go get some huge fireworks to shoot off for their neighborhood the night of the 3rd, and he invited us to go over for it.
Beads and Spence, pre-fireworks:


Micah, pre-fireworks:

His eyes are so gorgeous.
It finally got dark enough for the show to begin:


Lex and Mom:

Dylan loved the fireworks display:

Sadie hated it:


And Micah hated it:


I handed Micah off to Ben, to see if Ben could calm him down, but he was equally terrified, even with Daddy's strong arms around him:

He finally calmed down if he couldn't see the fireworks. He ended up falling asleep like this, amidst all of the explosive booms:


How can babies do that?

4 comments:

Nat said...

Ivy was a bit scared of the fireworks this year, too. That is SO crazy that he could fall asleep with the loud booms!

Lynita said...

LOL! Ethan did the same thing when he was 1, it cracked me up. Owen and Ethan both clung to me this last time, it cracked me up! I miss being able to light off fireworks, although I think you can do some here in NY. We lit some illegal sparklers in CA, Ethan was afraid of those too! LOL

Mindy H. said...

I feel Sadie and Micah's pain. I remember being scared of the fireworks at that age too.

Beej said...

I love how scared Micah was. It made me laugh so dang hard! It was so much fun to hang out with you. I miss you so bad! :( I don't know if I can wait for another six months or year or year and a half to see my family again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...