Friday, August 8, 2008

Ben's Birthday Gifts

We didn't want to drag everyone to our house after we went to Big Jud's, so we just all ate ice cream there. Poor Ben didn't even get a proper cake, or a singing-to. I feel kind of bad. If I'd had my act together, I could have brought his cake to the restaurant, or something. I don't know. We came home and had Ben open his sole birthday present, garmies:


Which actually ended up being the wrong size and style. Oops. Here's a cute picture of Ben and Micah:

A couple of days later, just because I felt so bad about the lack of a cake, I got Ben some special Black Dutch Fudge from Sarah's Candy Cottage, his favorite, and stuck a candle in it. And I sang happy birthday to him:

Just love this man. Happy Birthday, honey. Sorry I'm not able to make your birthdays as special as you make mine, but you won't ever let me spend money on you, you twit!! :) Kissy, kissy.

2 comments:

Lynita said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Ben! Dude new underwear would rock right now! I am actually trying to get some new ones myself, but that requires going into Manhattan. Being super prego and dealing with the heat create quite a challenge. None the less I will do it, oh yes, I will!

Nat said...

Black Dutch fudge ROCKS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...