Thursday, August 21, 2008

Roaring (River?) Youth Jam



What a cute little girl I have.

We went to this thing called the Roaring (River?) Youth Jam a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was called the Roaring Youth Jam, but that doesn't really make much sense. Or maybe it does, when you consider how loud my kids are. But the activities are by the river, so I think Roaring RIVER Youth Jam is its name. It's a fun little... arts and crafts kind of fair thingey. There are tons and tons of booths where the kids can experiment with different kinds of arts and crafts. I would have loved to have gone to this thing when I was a kid. I've always been into arts and crafts. The kids had a good time, but even with Mom there to help, having all three there was tough stuff. Both Dylan and Sadie need help, and Micah needs holding. So Mom and I were outnumbered. Nat and her kids and in-laws were there, too, but they had their own kids to deal with! So, mental note for next year, get a sitter for the youngest two.

Here's a slideshow:

5 comments:

Layton Mom said...

Fun! I wish we would have been here. Darn parents had to have a 30th anniversary that needed celebrating. By the way it is the Snake River Roaring Youth Jam. Just for future reference.

anjie said...

Your kids are cute. My kids would love something like that.

Amy said...

Endless fun where you live! We must come for a visit soon.

Oh- and I just found out something really cool from my SIL- you can change the date stamp on your posts if you want to. I am OCD about getting it all posted in order too. But just in case you don't, you can change the date- also helpful if you want something to post on the actual day it happened, but you just didn't get around to posting it yet. Just thought I'd pass along my AHA! moment of the week in case you didn't already know. (Just go to the Post Options link at the bottom of the compose screen.)

Lynita said...

They have something like that in Springville each year, I miss it. It looks like the kids really had fun. Your mom must really love having all of these cute grandkids so close by. She looks very happy in all of the pictures!

Nat said...

Yes, yes, very fun, but next year we need to bring paint shirts for the kids! Brock permanently stained his shorts and shirt. It was fun to see Alex there with his little fam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...