Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pioneer Day

I miss Pioneer Day in Utah - it's always such a huge deal. Lots of fireworks and barbecues. And I miss it. Our stake here did have a Pioneer Day celebration, though, and we decided to go. Free food is always nice. :) We couldn't stay long, because I had to get to work, but we had fun in the limited time we were there. My cousin, Brandon, was there, with his family. I had no idea he is in my stake! So that was a nice surprise. We sat and ate and talked with them. Here's Ben with Micah:

Dylan:


And Sadie:

2 comments:

Nat said...

I love Sadie's pose! And I agree-free food is always a plus!

Jenny said...

pioneer day always feels fake to me because john has to work. :(

we did have a belated ward activity that was really fun, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...