Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tag from Jennifer

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
1. My kids
2. My hubby-hubster
3. Buying really cute postage stamps.

3 Fears
1. Tornadoes
2. One of my kids dying.
3. One of my kids being abducted.

3 Goals
1. Keep my house cleaner.
2. Be able to run a 5K in 25 minutes (I have a looooong way to go!).
3. Stop swearing.

3 Obsessions
1. Blogging
2. Tornadoes. When there is footage of a tornado on TV, I squeal and clap my hands, then move right in front of the TV and stare, transfixed. I'm scared of them, but also fascinated by them.
3. Lately, doing my daughter's hair in cute ways.

Facts About Me
1. I get urinary tract infections, like, four times a year. It sucks so much.
2. When I was in college, if I needed to fill any electives in my major (English Education), I would always sign up for a Shakespeare class. I love Shakespeare!! (I'd love to teach Shakespeare in college someday. Seriously. One of my Shakespeare teachers in college named his son Lear. I'm not joking. Of all Shakespeare characters to name your kid after - an old, crazy man who plays favorites with his kids??)
3. When I used to be a ballerina, my specialty was grand allegro - big jumps. I loved doing the big jumps. I had a pretty decent tour jete.

I hereby tag the following: Anjie, Chad, April, Lish, Suzy, Em, Abbie, Amy, Nicole, Nitz, Gabe, Autumn, Mindi, Jenny, Beads, Kara, Arin, Pete, Michelle, Lexi, Nikki, Jamie, Ash, and Deannah.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY TAGGERAMA

Kar said...

Dude, if I say, "I tag everyone who wants to do it," will anyone actually do it? I think not!!

Chad said...

Kar knows so many people. Maybe she meant some other April and some other Chad. :)

Unknown said...

ohhh so Nat gets out of it???? Wuh Wuh???

Kar said...

Nat very firmly told me that she's "tagged out." :)

Michelle said...

We actually know someone named William Shakespeare. His father (also named William Shakespeare) taught English at BYU.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...