Friday, August 22, 2008

Jake's Family Party


I am an enormous winner and forgot to post pictures from Jake's family party, a few hours after his friend party. Nat figured everyone had gotten "caked out," so she made No-Bake Cookies. Yummmmm. And it was just the fam. Lots of fun. Jake is hilarious. I love my nephews and neices.

Jake got a bunch of Iron Man toys, of course, and at one point, Pete said, "Kar, what does this picture look like to you?":

Apparently it's a sword thing that comes out of his arm, but Pete thought it looked like something else. :)

Here's a slideshow:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave it to a guy to find the questionable pose on a picture.

Nat said...

You know, Mom was the one that looked at that pic and thought it was something else. :)

Sadie and Micah are very cute kids!

Lynita said...

Well when I first looked at that I was like, "Wait a tick... is that what I think it is?" So Pete is not alone, and I promise you that Ryan would think the same!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...