Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dylan's Summer Uniform



This is what Dylan wore every single day this summer - his swimming trunks and his bike helmet. And he usually wore a steady stream of yellow snot running down from his nose, as well. What the neighbors must think of me!! (P.S. We finally are taking Dylan to an ENT in a couple of weeks to figure out what on earth he has had for the past year to warrant constant thick boogers. We've tried two rounds of antibiotics, to no avail, and allergy pills also don't seem to make a difference. Hopefully we can solve the mystery soon.)

The great thing is that Dylan wore the helmet, bike or not. If he was just running around, sans bike, he kept that helmet on. Always. It's so funny. What can I say? We are officially a white trash family. :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

Hi, do you remember Lex in the tiara and tutu? I think it's just a little kid thing. So funny and cute!

Gifford Family said...

My kids sported swimsuits most of the summer...isn't that the way it is supposed to be? Even if they weren't in swimsuits they still found a way to get wet!

Lynita said...

White trash isn't so bad! I sported a swimsuit that hardly gave me enough support if you know what I mean, it's cool to be WT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...