Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knee Kissin'

Okay, this happened over a year ago, but I was just on my friend Autumn's blog, and I remembered a funny story she told me about Sadie. Sadie was in nursery at my church, and so was Autumn's little girl. And Autumn was hanging out in there to help her daughter get used to it. Sadie was in her own little world, probably organizing small things into cups (that's her all-time favorite thing to do), and she came over to Autumn, kissed her knee, smiled and blinked, and continued on her merry way. That is so Sadie. When I'm feeding Micah on the couch, she'll be organizing something, always, and she'll come and pat Micah on the head, smile and blink, and walk away. Or she'll generously give me one of her objects of organization (usually a measuring spoon, which explains why I can't ever find my measuring spoons - she's always playing with them), say something incoherent but sweet-sounding (yes, she is still in speech therapy!), smile and blink, and walk away. She is really sweet and cute, most of the time.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Sadie is such a little doll! You should have heard her and Brock talk to each other when I watched her a couple of weeks ago. It was so cute!

Lynita said...

So cute, gotta love the blinking too! Ethan is like that and every once in a while Kaitlyn does it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...