Monday, September 8, 2008

Father's Day. Yep. I'm just that far behind.

Oops. I forgot to post about Father's Day! Because I'm a big winner. So, um, I'll write what I remember. :) Here is my dad - the tan man:


He golfs a lot. I mean a lot. He gets the cutest little white crow's feet at the corners of his eyes, from squinting in the sun. I love those white crow's feet. Dad, I love ya! I think you are a talented, fun, and generous person. Happy late Father's Day.

Anyways, for Father's Day, my grandpa very kindly invited all of his posterity over for a little barbecue. He's nice to put up with us, because there are a lot of us. And a lot of small, loud children. We had a great time. Here are some slides:



I forgot to take pictures of Ben and the kids on Father's Day proper, so I took these shots a couple of days later. They turned out sooo cute:

3 comments:

Nat said...

You guys take such cute pictures of everyone!

Gifford Family said...

Happy belated Father's Day! Gotta love those dads in our lives and all that they do!

Lynita said...

At least you took pix, I totally forgot! Oh well I guess I will try for next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...