Friday, September 5, 2008

A Rose by Any Other Name...


Yes, the title is from a Shakespeare play. You are super-cool if you can guess which play. :)

Hmmm. This is going to be tricky. I don't want to divulge my last name on this. Alright, this is what I'll do. I'll fudge it a bit.





1.YOUR REAL NAME: (This is the one we have to fudge, because it asks for your last name. So I thought it would be fun to...do your first name, and then add the last name of a movie star you have a crush on.) Karlenn LaBeouf


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (First three letters of your first name, plus "izzle.") Karizzle


3.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (Your favorite color, and your favorite animal) Purple Dog


4.YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Your middle name, and the name of the street you grew up on) Mathia Lariat


5.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (First three letters of your crush last name [again, fudged this one. It was supposed to be your real last name], first two letters of your first name, and first three letters of your mom's maiden name) Labkaspr


6.YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your second favorite color, and your favorite drink) Red Coke


7.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Your mother's middle name and your father's middle name) Cheri Kent


8.YOUR GOTH NAME: (Black, plus the name of a pet you have had) Black Titan





Kay. Do this if you want! :)

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey Karizzle! I love this! I'll post this on my blog so take a look at it soon. :o)

Nat said...

How funny! I like that you like good ol' Shia. Did you ever see that movie where he was a golfer? I don't know whgat it's called, but I wondered if it was any good.

Nat said...

Oh, and hi. Romeo and Juliet. Please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...