Friday, September 19, 2008

Green Tomatoes


About a month ago, my mom gave me some green tomatoes from her garden. I actually fried them - I've always wanted to try that, ever since I read Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, and they turned out really good!!! Anywho, when Dylan saw this particular green tomato, he goes, "Mom, this tomato looks like a butt. Or boobs." I don't know to whose boobs he is referring, because my boobs certainly don't look like that! I've never had a cleavage in my life! And I'd like to think that mine aren't misshapen, like the tomato boobs in the above picture - one pointing down and one of them trying to run in the opposite direction.

5 comments:

Nat said...

That's funny! I love Dylan's fake smile. I don't know whose boobs OR butt that would be...

Lynita said...

Totally the first thing I thought, butt or boobs! LOL!

Gifford Family said...

Kids say the darndest things!!!

Megann said...

Where do kids come up with things like that? Good ol' Dylan! Always making us laugh, right?

Angela said...

That's great! It reminded me of Kali seeing Camile's cleavage once and she said, "Camile, I can see your butt." Kind of same idea! Kids are so funny and such great imaginations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...