Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tag from Pooh



Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. 8th grade English teacher
2. Working at a bakery
3. Working at Bath & Body Works
4. Working at TJ Maxx

Four movies I've watched more than once
1. The Wedding Singer
2. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
3. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
4. So I Married an Axe Murderer (Me too.)

Four Places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls
2. San Diego
3. West Jordan
4. Salt Lake City

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Journeyman
2. Medium
3. Pushing Daisies
4. Monk

Four places I have been:
1. London
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. New York

Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
1. My father-in-law, Greg
2. Ben’s aunt Julie
3. Ben’s sister Monica
4. Pooh

Four Favorites Foods
1. Bean burritos
2. Buttermilk pie
3. Cinnamon-Applesauce Salad
4. Cheesecake

Four Places I would like to visit
1. England again
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Austria

Four friends I think will do this tag:
1. Autumn
2.
3.
4.

Four things I am looking forward to in the
coming year:
1. My first 5K – in one week! Ahhh!
2. Thanksgiving in St. George, to visit Ben’s dad and stepmom
3. Christmas – I love Christmas so much!
4. Halloween. What can I say? I love holidays.

1 comment:

Nat said...

You're for rel doing a 5K?? When did you decide this??? Very cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...