Friday, September 5, 2008

Tag from Lish



1. Do you like blue cheese? I seriously can't bring myself to eat it. I know that all cheese is essentially mold, but seeing the green and blue parts makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope. Never wanted to.
3. Do you own a gun? No. Ben used to own a few, but he's had to pawn them to aquire money for us to live.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I like any of the red kinds - fruit punch, black cherry, and cherry. And I like grape.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Oh, heavens, no. I've been to too many to worry about that anymore.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? It's not usually my first choice, but barbecued hot dogs ain't so bad. I like brats.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf and A Christmas Story.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Juice. I can't drink anything but juice, or I feel a little ill.
9. Can you do push ups? Um, not very well, as Lexi will attest to! She makes fun of my pushups. If I go too far down, I fall right on my face. So I don't go down far enough, she says.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Sorry, I don't have one ultimate favorite. Lately, blogging, scrapbooking, reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I honestly, honestly think I do. I think I've had it my whole life. I struggled to pay attention in school, but I just... had to work really hard to pay attention.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Um, my impatience.
14. Middle name? Mathia.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.1) My tooth hurts. I think I have a cavity. 2) I really should be doing laundry right now. 3) I hope I can get in a couple of hours of work tonight.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, juice, and milk.
17. Current worry? Money, money, money.
18. Current hate right now? Money, money, money.
19. Favorite place to be? In my bed. I agree with Lish on that one.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In the lamest manner possible. We didn't have any friends yet, and my sister and parents already had plans. So me, my kids, and my hubby went to Mongolian and then watched TV. Lame!!
21. Where would you like to go? At this point, I would settle on a vacation ANYWHERE. Any vacation at all.
22. Name three people who will complete this: Um, let's see. Autumn, Beads, and Abby? Many, many of my friends are anti-taggites.
23. Do you own slippers? Yep, and they are getting worn out!
24. What shirt are you wearing? A purple short-sleeved shirt. I need to get out my winter clothes.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes, yes, yes! My sister has satin sheets, and whenever I went to visit her, I would sleep on those sheets and be in HEAVEN.
26. Can you whistle? Yeah, like a tune. But I can't do those really loud whistles with your fingers to get peoples' attention. I've always wanted to do that.
27. Favorite color? Purple!
28. Would you be a pirate? Wow, what a weird question!! Um, no. Because they killed and hurt people and raped ladies.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Well, Sadie, obviously. And if we have another girl someday, I'd like to name her Claire. I call Claire, Beads! Claire is mine!!
31. Favorite boy's name? Man, I don't know. If we ever have another boy, I will be at a loss, as always.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nuttin. I can't stand having stuff in my pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? How sad is it that I can't remember??? Wow, that is so sad!! Ooh, ooh, I remember now! I was helping my sister with Fantasy Football (see the post below.)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Until two days ago, I drove a Ford Ranger. It's now in the shop. Refer to the post below entitled "When it Rains, it Pours." I am currently without vehicle.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my wrist in 2nd grade. That hurt soo badly.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, very much.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Oh, just one.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Man, I don' t know. Let me think. April, I think. (Not that that's a bad thing. Your voice is strong. That's what I'm saying.)
39. Do you have any pets? Nope.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think my husband is a fan of me.
41. Your favorite book(s): I want to do a post on this soon. I just finished Enrique's Journey, and it was wonderful. And I'm very much in love with the Twilight series.
42. Do you collect anything? Nope, I've never found anything compelling enough to collect. Except for dust, I guess.
43. Favorite Sports Team? I don't know, man. I used to follow the Jazz when I lived in Salt Lake, but lately, eh. I just don't have time. The United States teams in the Olympics. Does that count?
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Wow. Um, I love "How Firm a Foundation" - that would be nice.

I hereby tag anyone who wants to do this. Because no one responds to my tags. So I'm not tagging anyone anymore. So I'm sticking my tongue out at all of you. Ffffttttt....

1 comment:

Nat said...

You know, I'm good with tags, like, once every two weeks or something. More than that and I feel like that's all I post. So I need breaks sometimes. I do like reading the tags you fill out, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...