Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flickr Tag

This tag was a total blast!!

Directions: Type the answer to each of the following questions into Flickr Search. Pick an image that comes up - it has to be on the first page of results. Then post the pictures with each question and answer. Here are the crazy, cool pictures that I found on Flickr:

1. First name: Karlenn. I'm guessing this girl's name is Karlenn?? (One of the 15 or fewer in the U.S....?)


2. Favorite Food: Bean Burritos. I thought this picture was hilarious:

3. High school I went to: Idaho Falls High School. In all of its slushy glory:

4. Favorite color: Purple. I love this picture:

5. Celeb crush: Shia LaBoeuf. He's so goofy. I love it:

6. Favorite drink: Coke. Apparently these are vintage Coke bottles:

7. Dream vacation: Hawaii. These are plumerias, one of my favorite things about Hawaii:

8. Favorite dessert: Buttermilk pie. I can't believe other people know about this and make it! I wondered if my family was the only one that knew about it. It's the best:

9. What I want to be when I grow up: college professor. But I obviously wouldn't teach German. :)

10. What I love most in life: Ben, my hubby. This picture is of Big Ben, in London, one of my favorite places in the world. The picture reminds me of that scene in Mary Poppins, when they are looking above "the rooftops of London... coh! What a sight..."

11. One word to describe myself: artistic. I liked this picture. This was how Dylan tried to get away with doing his coloring homework the other night - in a big bunch, scribbling on the page. I was like, uh-uh-uh...:

Okay, I tag whoever wants to do it!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Those are all very cool pics you found!

Mindy H. said...

That post must have been a blast to create becuase it sure was fun to read! I may have to give that Flickr Tag a try if I get a minute this weekend...oh, and now I have to try that buttermilk pie. I hadn't heard of it before but it sounds like something I would love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...