Thursday, September 18, 2008

High School Tag



1. Did you date someone from your High School? Yes - my junior year, I dated Tim H. for about two weeks. Then, starting at the end of my junior year, and ending after high school, I dated Jeremy H. Different H last names! They weren't brothers or anything! :)


2. What kind of car did you drive? I'm pasting this answer straight from Nat's blog, because we shared this car: A 1983 Honda Accord-the Ocean Car! We named it that because of the color, and the tape player would make the sound all wavy. The head rests got stolen, so then we got some brown ones spray-painted blue to put in it, so they were all crunchy. It was the coolest car ever.

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of High School for you? It was St. Patrick's Day, and I decided it would be fun to wear fake, bright green, sparkly eyelashes. I could hardly see anything all day, because they were soooo long. They seriously impaired my vision. And I was opening the art door, and I walked right into the edge of the door. I hit it so hard that I started crying! I felt really dumb.


4. Were you a party animal? Not in a naughty way. But I was always, always, always playing.


5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I don't think so.


6. Were you in Band, Orchestra, or Choir? None of the above! I did drama and student government.


7. Were you a nerd? Definitely. I had the dumbest clothes and hair ever. I really wish I could airbrush some different hair and clothes on my senior picture. :)


8. Were you on any Varsity teams? Yeah, softball. I was, like, third string catcher.


9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Oh my goodness, yes!! Dear old I.F. High we are with you...

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Hatch was my ultimate favorite. He looked like a walrus, and he was so easygoing and incredibly smart. He taught me so much about how to write.


12. Where did you sit during lunch? Inside of Fiesta Ole!!


13. What was your school's full name?Idaho Falls High School


14. School mascot?Tiger

15. Did you go to Homecoming? With whom? Let's see. I wasn't sixteen yet my sophomore year. My junior year, I went with Tim H., and my senior year, I went with Jeremy H.


16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Definitely. I would relax more and just enjoy myself more without all the hyperness. And I wouldn't date anyone seriously.


17. What do you remember most about graduation? I remember singing the homecoming song that some guys from our class wrote and just bawling and bawling. "For we are following our STAR... and keeping feet... on the ground..."


18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? I missed Senior Skip Day! I was in Hawaii with my parents. If there's a choice between Senior Skip Day and Hawaii, I'll take Hawaii any day of the week!!


19. Were you in any clubs? Oh, yes. Um, drama club, honor society (is that a club?), Renaissance Club (I can't remember the difference between that and Honor Society), ski club (we went, like, once, my sophomore year), and Peer Counseling - that club was soooooooo fun.


20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yeah.


21. Who was your Prom Date? My sophomore year (I was finally sixteen) - Jared S. My junior year, Jeremy H. My senior year, Jeremy H.


22. 10 year Reunion? Are you planning on going? I went! Will I go to my 20-year reunion? Maybe. I've heard it's more fun than 10-year. I won't have to make that decision for awhile!


23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Once again, don't date one person seriously. I would have had sooo much more fun.





I tag whoever wants to do this!

4 comments:

Nat said...

I never knew about your fake green eyelashes! Awesome. That sucks that you ran into the door, though.

Dude, I found a way cool "meme"; I'll have to try and find it again (I was blog surfing) and do it and tag you!

anjie said...

You remember a LOT. I should have lived it up a bit more in high school. I was lame.

Jenny said...

did you and tim really only date for 2 weeks? it seems like the two of your were together for so much longer.

it's fun to read some of your memories. for the most part, high school was a fun time. i think i liked jr. high just a little bit better, though.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Way awesome post. Down here we have 5 year class reunions...I went to mine this year...yeah it was pretty interesting. A lot of people hadn't really changed since high school, so it really wasn't a ton of fun. And, BTW, I definitely think you should keep writing, just write down whatever ideas until you get a good story going. DON'T GIVE UP!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...