Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tag from Cec



Well, technically, apparently, I sent this one to Cec, and she answered and sent it back to me, but I can't find it on my blog anywhere, nor on my e-mail anywhere. So I'm subjecting you to my answers! Mwahahahah!!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Here at home, making some lunch.


2. Who are you in love with? My hubby-hubster. (And Edward from Twilight. It's sad, really.)


3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Um, no. Ew.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yep, some pink "kid scissors." I just had to take two pairs away from Dylan and Sadie - they were having a "scissor fight." Nice.


5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Oh jeez. A billion trillion years... I seriously can't even remember when. Sad. I miss it. I miss shopping. And retail therapy. I'm too poor for retail therapy!


6. Are you wearing socks right now?Nope

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? That is a really good question. I actually need to figure out how much our cars are worth, as part of my Medicaid application. Gonna have to get on that today.


8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Um, a month ago, to go to Yellowstone for Ben's fam's reunion.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope.

10. Are you hot? Nope. I just woke up from a nap, and I was warm then, but now I'm all better. As far as a hot-tie... um, no.


11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Guava strawberry juice.


12. What are you wearing right now? White cargo pants and a grey t-shirt. I can't figure out if this is a good outfit or not. I've had doubts about it since I put the two together. Grey and white work together, right? I just feel sooo bland...

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Neither. :) Too poor for car washes. There was a free car wash in the Albertson's parking lot about a month ago, so I took advantage of that.


14. Last food that you ate? Biscuits and gravy and canteloupe. We always have breakfast for lunch on Sunday. A little tradition.


15. Where were you last week at this time? Here at home! I love lazy Sunday afternoons.


16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Actually, I was naughty. I bought some new running shoes on super-sale at Shopko. My old ones (which weren't real running shoes) were giving me some major blisters at the ends of my toes. My feet have grown a little since being prego with Micah. I'm so glad I got these new shoes. They feel heavenly. Like I'm running on clouds!!


17. When is the last time you ran? As a matter of fact, yesterday! I did my first 5K. Completed it in 35 minutes, which I was really pleased about.


18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Olympics. I think I was watching the men's beach volleyball tourney.


19. What is your favorite animal? Dogs, for sure. I just am too OCD to let them poop all over my house. It's sad. I really do love dogs.


20. Your dream vacation? Back to Hawaii, baby.


21. Last person's house you were in? Mom's. I was making cards with her.


22. Worst injury you've ever had? When I broke my wrist when I was seven. That hurt sooo badly.

23. Have you been in love? Definitely. And I still am.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? Beads.

25. Last play you saw? White Star.


26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Hahahaha!! That's funny. Well, before I met Ben, hmmm. I wasn't a "luring" kind of a gal. I just tried to be myself and have fun.


27. What are your plans for tonight? Work on writing those thank-you cards for gifts people sent for Micah.


28. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment? Angela. She asked me if reading Midnight Sun was worth it, and I said, definitely. I wish I could read the whole thing. Sigh. I wish Stephenie Meyer would change her mind about that...


29. Next trip you are going to take? Ben and I would like to go to St. George to visit his dad and stepmom for Thanksgiving - I'm not sure if we'll really do it or not. Tim and Brenda aren't even sure they'll be there.


30. Ever go to camp? Yes! Darby Girl's Camp.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes

32. What do you want to know about the future? If we're having another kid?


33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yeah, I have to get a dang pap smear in a month or so.


35. Where is your best friend? Salt Lake.


36. How is your best friend? She's sad, and I don't blame her. But she is strong. And she still has a sense of humor.


37. Do you have a tan? Nope.

38. What are you listening to right now? Ben just changed the channel. Now he's watching the documentary, "The Girl With Eight Limbs."

39. Do you collect anything? No. Dust!

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? A lady in my old ward.


41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? A year ago. They changed the speed limit on a street I've driven my whole life, so I wasn't even checking the speed limit signs, because I knew what the speed limit was, you know? I totally got a ticket and started bawling.


42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw? What a weird question! Um, yeah...


43. What does your last text message say? I texted Lexi that I finished my first 5K.


44. Do you like hot sauce? Nope. Mild sauce, for sure.

45. Last time you took a shower? This morning at 6 a.m. I have to get up at 6 on Sundays (and on weekdays) in order to get everyone ready on time. Sigh.


46. Do you need to do laundry? Oh yes. But I'm proud of myself - I washed my couch cushion covers last night, and they look and smell fabulous.


47. What is your heritage? Norwegian and Cherokee.

48. Are you someone's best friend? Yep, I'm Pooh's. :)

49. Are you rich? That's a good one.


50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping. Love to sleep.

7 comments:

anjie said...

That was starting to sound like a naughty phone call, "Are you hot?.. What are you wearing?" But then you mentioned the pap thing.

Fun to read all that.

Megann said...

I love your crazy pictures. Where do you find these things?

Soozee Carmichael said...

random question: Why do you have Bella and Edward at the top of this post? I was just curious....

Ben said...

Suz - Because of question number 2 - who I'm in love with! :)

Nat said...

I personally don't think white and gray are bland, just classic.

Kar said...

Wow. Apparently I was signed in under Ben when I wrote back to Suz. Ben's not in love with Edward; I am!

Anonymous said...

fun to read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...